Coffee Time

Online Opportunities

Sunday, August 17, 2008

His Love For Us..

Meditation:
John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world, He give His only begotten son whoever believe on Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Explanation:
When I was newly arrived here is Saudi Arabia my life has no direction, like a water flowing only in different direction. For almost first five years is look like sea saw games, no direction, no meaning. But God has a way and purpose how the way showing to me through His son Jesus Christ. My hard hitting heart received a tender touch from His son grace. One day, He talk to me through other person to convey the above God's provision.

Initially my whole body and mind against what I heard from God's people but his word is so powerful and loving touching in whole area of my mind and body. Since then, Jesus starting mold me, revoke me to a better life. He always with me in time of trouble and depression. His requirements only to believe on Him.

Thank God that you save me for the sure condemnation because of my sin and un-belief on you and Your son Jesus Christ. Also thanks to your love and kindness to me..... Now I assure to the grace of God that in coming future God will save me as He promised above. I pray He always guide me and protect me....

No comments: