Coffee Time

Online Opportunities

Monday, August 4, 2008

Lesson of Prayer…

MEDITATION:
"Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." Matthew 6:10
Explanation:
Some time ago I was invited to preach in another sector, and my schedule was such that I could not come. When they offered to send a car to pick me up, I agreed. As we going over their place, the driver asked me if I wanted to try my hands at driving the car. I said, "Yes." Of course, he was sitting right next to me. He could drive it without me, but I couldn't drive it without him. He had his hands on the wheels with me. He allowed me to participate with him. That's the way prayer is. God can do it without you, but God enables you to have fellowship with Him and teaches you a dependency upon Him.

Tama yan ang simpleng analisa upang maipakita ang kahalagahan ng panalangin. Ito’y malaking tulong sa bawat isa. Pero sabi ng iba bakit pa ako mananalangin kong alam naman ng Diyos ang aking lahat na kailangan. Dapat ibinibigay na lang niya yun ng wala ng anupamang gagawin, kasi kailangan nga eh at nilikha Niya tayo at Siya ang may sabi na mahal Niya tayo. Subalit ayon sa kaniyang salita ang Diyos ay lagging naghahanap sa Kanyang nilikha ng paghahanap at pagtawag. Ang Diyos ay seloso kaya ang ibig Niya ay Siya lang lagi ang ating tatawagan.

Kailangan nating manalangin lagi sa Diyos sapagkat doon tayo nakikipag-usap sa Kanya at doon Siya sumasagot at nagtuturo…

Recommendation:
Kneel before Him. Meditate on 1 Chronicles 16:23-36. Glory in His presence.

No comments: